We offer access to:
- Mutual Funds
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Pension Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Private Pensions
What Investment Advantage can do for you:
- Help increase your cash flow
- Help lower your income tax
- Help ensure your post-retirement financial comfort
- Help increase your standard of living
Our philosophy is to focus on investments that:
- Are conservative
- Have income potential
- Offer liquidity
- Are tax-advantaged
Investment Advantage provides access to a complete financial services center within the facilities of Bank of Lancaster.
We supplement the skills of your lawyer, CPA, and insurance advisor to provide a comprehensive plan for investing and estate planning-all under one roof.
We offer a professional approach to investment planning-one that focuses not only on protection of principal and a higher return on your money, but also the return of your money.
Our Infinex Financial Consultants share years of experience in many areas of finance. We are professionals who inform, educate, and advise you from beginning to end, helping develop a financial package tailored to your needs.
Investment Advantage is an Independent Program
We have the flexibility to offer some of the best alternatives for a conservative, cost-effective financial package to help meet your needs-now and in the future. We serve individuals, self-employed people, small businesses and corporations. We offer:
- Financial Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REITS)
- 1031 - Tax Free Real Estate Exchanges
- Portfolio Management Advice
- Insurance Review and Analysis
- Customized Employee Benefit Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business Investment Strategies
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Fee-Based Accounts
Our purpose is to provide more than just access to investment planning. We want to help provide your financial peace of mind.
We build relationships
Our Infinex Financial Consultants are trained to work with you on a personal and confidential level. They know the importance of a relationship built on trust and understanding-especially when it comes to the investment of your money. Our Infinex Financial Consultants will:
- Introduce you to a variety of investments
- Inform you of the advantages and disadvantages of all information reviewed
- Make recommendations based on your total financial picture
Pictured Above (L-R): Tom Haskins,
Michelle Crowther and Ed Pittman
|To make an appointment for a free consultation,
please give us a call or send us an e-mail.