At Your Service
We have a host of financial instruments and conveniences available to you:
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers
- Fax and Copier Services
- Notary Service
- Pay for what you need only when you need it.
For information on estate planning, retirement plans, comprehensive trust services and more, see our Financial Management page.
Overdraft Privilege helps protect you against having your items returned in the event of inadvertent overdraft of your account by giving you a reserve for emergencies or unexpected situations. There is no fee for having this privilege on your account, you are only charged if you use the service.
If you are interested in having Bank of Lancaster extend Overdraft Privilege to ATM and everyday Debit Card transactions, you will need to contact us to take advantage of this service.
Please refer to the following documents below for more information related to overdraft fees, categories of transactions for which fees may be imposed as well as information related to when we will not pay an overdraft and when you will be expected to repay any overdraft we do pay.
What fees are charged:
- Our standard Overdraft fee of $35 will be imposed for overdraft created by checks, ACH, ATM withdrawals, everyday debit card transactions, in person withdrawals, or by other electronic means
- Bank of Lancaster will not charge a fee if your account is overdrawn less than $2.00 on any given day and/or we will not charge you a fee if the item presented is less than $2.00
- If your account balance is overdrawn $10.00 or more for longer than 5 consecutive calendar days, we will charge your account a daily overdraft fee of $6.00 for each consecutive calendar days the account remains overdrawn, beginning with day 6
- There is a limit of five (5) per day or $175 on the total fees we charge you for overdrawing your account
For your convenience, you may print and complete the form below and return it to any of our convenient branch locations.
Opt In Form (390 KB)
Overdraft Privilege Brochure (2986 KB)